Fabianinkatu 17

Helsinki, Finland

Fabianinkatu 17

Fabianinkatu 17 is a national romantic-art nouveau building in central Helsinki. Built in 1900–1901 to a design by the architectural firm of Gesellius, Lindgren and Saarinen, it was originally a block of flats, but became increasingly used for offices and was for many years known as the Doctors' House (Finnish: Lääkäreiden talo). In 1953 Agronomiliitto, the Finnish Association of Agronomists, bought it, and it is now called Agronomitalo (Agronomy House).


Accommodations near Fabianinkatu 17

View more accommodations near Fabianinkatu 17

Nearby Tours & activities