HMS Royal James (1658)

High Halstow, United Kingdom

HMS Royal James (1658)

The Richard was a 70-gun second-rate ship of the line of the navy of the Commonwealth of England, built by the Master Shipwright Christopher Pett at Woolwich Dockyard, and launched in 1658. She was named after Richard Cromwell, to honour his appointment as the Protector in succession to his late father Oliver Cromwell.


Accommodations near HMS Royal James (1658)

View more accommodations near HMS Royal James (1658)

Nearby Tours & activities