Burton and Holme railway station

Holme, United Kingdom

Burton and Holme railway station

Burton and Holme railway station served the village of Burton-in-Kendal, Westmorland, England, from 1846 to 1966 on the Lancaster and Carlisle Railway.

The station opened on 22 September 1846 by the Lancaster and Carlisle Railway. It closed to passengers on 25 March 1950 and to goods on 28 March 1966.



Accommodations near Burton and Holme railway station

View more options near Burton and Holme railway station0

Nearby Tours & Activities