Lin Fa Temple

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Lin Fa Temple

Lin Fa Temple or Lin Fa Kung is a temple located at the end of Lin Fa Kung Street, which is named after the temple, in the Tai Hang area in the southeastern part of Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island. It was originally built in 1863, during the Qing dynasty, and was reconstructed in 1986 and 1999. The original use of the temple was a worship place for Guanyin (also known as "Kwun Yam" in Cantonese), the goddess of mercy.


Accommodations near Lin Fa Temple

View more accommodations near Lin Fa Temple

Nearby Tours & activities