Ikada Stadium was a multi-use stadium in Jakarta, Indonesia, designed by the pioneering, Indonesian modern architect Liem Bwan Tjie. The stadium was named as an abbreviation of Ikatan Atletik Djakarta (Jakarta Athletic Bond). It was initially used as the stadium of Indonesia national football team matches as well as the 1951 Indonesian National Games. The capacity of the stadium was 30,000 spectators. It was Jakarta's largest stadium before it was replaced with Gelora Bung Karno in 1962.