North Killingholme Haven

Kirmington, United Kingdom

North Killingholme Haven

North Killingholme Haven is a water outlet on the south bank of the Humber Estuary in the civil parish of North Killingholme, to the north-west of the Port of Immingham.

The area was used at the beginning of the 20th century for clay extraction with a jetty transhipping clay to Hull; in 1912 construction of a jetty for the Admiralty was consented, for fuel oil shipment. During the First World War a large seaplane facility was operated, known as RNAS Killingholme.



Accommodations near North Killingholme Haven

View more options near North Killingholme Haven0

Nearby Tours & Activities