Lubocza, Kraków

Kraków, Poland

Lubocza, Kraków

Lubocza, formerly a village on the outskirts of Kraków, Poland, is now a borough of District XVII (known as Wzgórza Krzesławickie). Lubocza village was first joined to the Nowa Huta District on January 1, 1951. It became a borough of Wzgórza Krzesławickie when a new district, District XVII, was split off from Nowa Huta in 1990.

Lubocza was first mentioned in the privileges of Bolesław Wstydliwy on May 30, 1254, in Korczyn. This document confirms the ownership of the village by the Norbertine Sisters from Zwierzyniec. The sisters owned 37 villages, including Lubocza. From December 13, 1527, comes a copy of this document - is the diploma of Zygmunt Stary. In 1276 the village was given Magdeburg rights by the burghers of Kraków.



Accommodations near Lubocza, Kraków

View more options near Lubocza, Kraków0

Nearby Tours & Activities