Laem Ngop (Thai: แหลมงอบ, pronounced [lɛ̌ːm ŋɔ̂ːp]) is a district (amphoe) of Trat Province, eastern Thailand.
The district was established in 1897 named Ko Chang District. The district office was in Ban Dan Kao on Ko Chang. The district controlled all islands in Trat Province. As the district office was on an island, it was not convenient for most of people on mainland, thus the government moved the office to Ban Laem Ngop, but kept the district name. In 1939 the district name was changed in accordance with the location of the district office.