Place Saint-Sulpice

Le Kremlin-Bicêtre, France

Place Saint-Sulpice

The large public space at the Place Saint Sulpice, which is dominated on its eastern side by the church of Saint-Sulpice, was built in 1754 as a tranquil garden in the Latin Quarter of the 6th arrondissement of Paris.


Accommodations near Place Saint-Sulpice

View more accommodations near Place Saint-Sulpice

Nearby Tours & activities