Llandeloy, United Kingdom

Travel to Llandeloy

St Teilo's Church, Llandeloy, is a redundant church in the village of Llandeloy, Pembrokeshire, Wales, dedicated to Saint Teilo. It has been designated by Cadw as a Grade II listed building, and is under the care of the Friends of Friendless Churches.

The church probably originated in the 12th century, and later served as the village school. However, by the 1840s it was a ruin. It was rebuilt in 1926–27 from the ruins, and was designed by the architect John Coates Carter. The design followed Arts and Crafts principles, that is, to use the simplest available local materials, without attempting to copy the style of any particular period. After the church was closed in 2002, it was taken into the care of the Friends of Friendless Churches.



Accommodations in Llandeloy

There are 9 options for staying in Llandeloy.
Check out the deals we offer for lodging in Llandeloy.


Llandeloy Tours & Activities