Avenue House

London, United Kingdom

Avenue House

9.2

Avenue House (or Stephens House) is a large Victorian mansion (Grade II listed) situated on East End Road in Finchley in the London Borough of Barnet.

Built in 1859 on land formerly known as Temple Croft Field, it was acquired in 1874 by ink magnate and philanthropist Henry Charles Stephens ("Inky") who later enlarged and improved the house and grounds with advice from well-known landscape gardener Robert Marnock (1800–89).

Thumbnail image credited to Additional info



Accommodations near Avenue House

View more options near Avenue House

Nearby Tours & Activities