Halford House

London, United Kingdom

Halford House

Halford House is a Grade II listed building in Halford Road, in the centre of Richmond in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames. Originally an 18th-century manor house with 19th-century additions, it was purchased by the Christian Fellowship in Richmond in 1954. It previously housed the Richmond School of Music.

The earliest parts of Halford House date from 1710. The rest was built in 1745, with additions in 1867 at the back of the house.



Accommodations near Halford House

View more options near Halford House0

Nearby Tours & Activities