St Nicholas' Church, West Looe

Looe, United Kingdom

St Nicholas' Church, West Looe

St Nicholas’ Church, West Looe is a Church of England parish church in Looe, Cornwall.

The church, dedicated to St Nicholas, Bishop of Myra was built either in the 13th or 14th century by the D’Aubigny family, who then held the Manors of Looe. It was endowed on 11 July 1336 by parishioners of Talland, and by Sir John Dawnay. The endowment was confirmed by Bishop John Grandisson of Exeter.



Accommodations near St Nicholas' Church, West Looe

View more options near St Nicholas' Church, West Looe0

Nearby Tours & Activities