St Paul's Church, Cospicua

Malta, Malta

St Paul's Church, Cospicua

St Paul's Church is a Baroque-Doric 18th century church located in Cospicua, Malta.

The first known church recorded to be built on the site was built in 1590 as is decreed in a number of notary documents dates 3 October 1590. By time the church was abandoned and a new one was built in its place with the cornerstone laid on August 11, 1735 by Archbishop Paul Alphéran de Bussan in the presence of the clergy of Cospicua. The church was completed by 1740 and blessed in 1741.



Accommodations near St Paul's Church, Cospicua

View more options near St Paul's Church, Cospicua0

Nearby Tours & Activities