The newly renovated 5-star The Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel Residence & Spa is located in Manama’s prestigious diplomatic area, just 5 minutes’ drive from Bahrain International Airport. It features a 280 m² lagoon pool and a Thai-inspired spa.
The Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel is situated in the prestigious Diplomatic Area, The hotels strategic location makes it the perfect base for both business executive and leisure seekers, The hotel enjoys close proximity to the heart of the commercial and shopping centers of Bahrain, It is also the nearest Five Star hotel to the airport and is easily accessible by road from the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia via the King Fahad Causeway.
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your booking online
Safe & secure checkout
Free wifi available
|work||Check-in: From 15:00|
|Check-out: Until 12:00|
|group||Groups: No special conditions apply for groups.|
|wifi||Internet: WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.|
|local_parking||Parking: Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).|
|pets||Pets: Pets are not allowed.|
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply
Swimming pool #1 is closed from Sun 21 Feb 2021 until Thu 04 Mar 2021 Please note that the city tax 5% and VAT of 5% will be calculated on the total amount including the 10% service charge, which amounts to 21
275% of the total price
We found other properties like The Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel Residence & Spa that other travellers liked