Raphoe Castle, also known as the Bishop's Palace, is a ruined early 17th-century castle on the edge of Raphoe, County Donegal, Ireland. The 'castle' was built in the 1630s for The Rt. Rev. Dr John Leslie, Church of Ireland Lord Bishop of Raphoe, from stone from a ruined round tower. Bishop Leslie was besieged within the castle during the Irish Rebellion of 1641, until he was relieved by the Laggan Army. Leslie was laid siege to again during the Cromwellian conquest of Ireland, with the castle surrendering in 1650.