Lutheran Trinity Church, East Melbourne

Melbourne, Australia

Lutheran Trinity Church, East Melbourne

The Lutheran Trinity Church in East Melbourne, Australia, is a Lutheran heritage-listed church. It was built in 1874 and was added to the Victorian Heritage Register on 9 October 1974. The church is on Parliament Place, immediately to the south of St Patrick's Cathedral and east of Parliament House. Most church services are in German.

The first church, built in 1854, was replaced in 1874 by the existing structure.



Accommodations near Lutheran Trinity Church, East Melbourne

View more options near Lutheran Trinity Church, East Melbourne0

Nearby Tours & Activities