Old Pathology Building Melbourne University

Melbourne, Australia

Old Pathology Building Melbourne University

The Old Pathology Building, officially renamed as the Elisabeth Murdoch Building, is an educational building, part of the Parkville campus of The University of Melbourne, in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. The building is located at 156-292 Grattan Street as building number 134, campus reference number F20. Built in 1885 by architects Reed, Henderson & Smart, the Old Pathology Building is of historical and architectural significance to the State of Victoria, due to its example of early English Gothic architecture and its continued use as a university building for over 100 years. The building was added to the Victorian Heritage Register on 24 June 1992.




Accommodations near Old Pathology Building Melbourne University

View more accommodations near Old Pathology Building Melbourne University

Nearby Tours & activities