Minster Lovell is a village and civil parish on the River Windrush about 2 1⁄2 miles (4 km) west of Witney in Oxfordshire. The 2011 Census recorded the parish's population as 1,409.
Minster Lovell village has three parts: Old Minster, Little Minster and New Minster. Old Minster includes the parish church, Minster Lovell Hall and the Old Swan Inn and Minster Mill Hotel. A large part of New Minster is the Charterville Allotments, which were founded by the Chartists in 1846–50.