Windsor Shire Council Chambers

Mitchelton, Australia

Windsor Shire Council Chambers

Windsor Shire Council Chambers is a heritage-listed former town hall at 356 Lutwyche Road, Windsor, City of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. It was designed by architect Thomas Coutts and built from 1896 to 1897 by William Parsons. It is also known as Windsor Town Council Chambers. It was added to the Queensland Heritage Register on 21 October 1992.


Accommodations near Windsor Shire Council Chambers

View more accommodations near Windsor Shire Council Chambers

Nearby Tours & activities