Windsor Town Quarry Park and Tramways Substation No. 6 is a heritage-listed former quarry with electrical substation at 356 Lutwyche Road, Windsor in the City of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. It was built from c. 1926 to c. 1928. The park and substation were added to the Queensland Heritage Register on 31 May 2005. There is another, larger substation building, Tramways Substation No. 13 which was designed by Frank Gibson Costello and became operational in June 1949.