Chapel of Mercy, Monaco-Ville

Monte Carlo, Monaco

Chapel of Mercy, Monaco-Ville

The Chapel of Mercy (French: La Chapelle de la Mis茅ricorde) is a Roman Catholic church on the Rue Basse in Monaco's Monaco-Ville district.

The chapel was built in 1639 and served as the seat of the Brotherhood of the Black Penitents. Honor茅 II, Prince of Monaco served as the brotherhood's first prior. The interior decoration features wooden sculpture by Fran莽ois Joseph Bosio.



Accommodations near Chapel of Mercy, Monaco-Ville

View more options near Chapel of Mercy, Monaco-Ville0

Nearby Tours & Activities