Much Dewchurch is a village and civil parish in Herefordshire, England. The village lies about 6 miles (10 km) south of Hereford. The parish includes the hamlet of Kivernoll.
The Old Vicarage has stood since the 17th century, and includes a plaque of the number of vicars that served the parish in the fateful year 1665. Other buildings of note are the pub which still has civil war musket damage on the wooden walls inside.