McGraw Kaserne

Munich, Germany

McGraw Kaserne

The McGraw Kaserne is a former military installation in southern Munich, Germany, which was used by the U.S. Military during the occupation of Germany after World War II. The main building (building number┬á7; 110┬ám ├Ś 85┬ám and 18┬ám high) was one of the first ones in Germany to be built using steel frame technology. The kaserne was named after PFC Francis X. McGraw.

Earlier on the area of building number┬á7, the main building of the later Reichszeugmeisterei, was used by the Wagen- und Maschinenfabrik Gebr. Bei├čbarth OHG until 1931. In 1933, it was bought by the Bayerische Hypotheken- und Wechselbank.



Accommodations near McGraw Kaserne

View more options near McGraw Kaserne0

Nearby Tours & Activities