Chateau des Amerois

Muno, Belgium

Chateau des Amerois

The Château des Amerois (French pronunciation: ​[ʃɑto dez‿amʁwa]) is a 19th-century neo-gothic style castle in the Ardennes forest, south-east of Bouillon, Wallonia, Belgium. Replacing an original building destroyed by fire, the current castle was built from 1874 to 1877 for Prince Philippe, Count of Flanders.

The domain was originally purchased in 1849 by the Count of Mesniel, who acquired land to build a manor house. In 1859, the property was purchased by Theodore van der Noot, 8th Marquess of Assche. Ten years later, the property was sold to Prince Philippe, Count of Flanders, the brother of Leopold II of Belgium.



Accommodations near Chateau des Amerois

View more options near Chateau des Amerois0

Nearby Tours & Activities