Edinburgh Synagogue

Musselburgh, United Kingdom

Edinburgh Synagogue

Edinburgh Synagogue was opened in 1932 and is located on Salisbury Road in the Newington area of Edinburgh. It is the home of the Edinburgh Hebrew Congregation (EHC) which was founded in 1816. Prior to the opening of the 1932 building, the congregation worshipped at a converted chapel on Graham Street which had served as its synagogue since 1898.


Accommodations near Edinburgh Synagogue

View more accommodations near Edinburgh Synagogue

Nearby Tours & activities