Luckenbooths

Musselburgh, United Kingdom

Luckenbooths

The Luckenbooths were a range of tenements which formerly stood immediately to the north of St. Giles' Kirk in the High Street of Edinburgh from the reign of King James II in the 15th century to the early years of the 19th century. They were demolished in 1802, apart from the east end of the block which was removed in 1817.


Accommodations near Luckenbooths

View more accommodations near Luckenbooths

Nearby Tours & activities