New Register House

Musselburgh, United Kingdom

New Register House

New Register House is the main building of the General Register Office for Scotland, located near St Andrew Square to the east end of Princes Street in the New Town of Edinburgh, Scotland. It also houses the Accountant in Bankruptcy and the Court of the Lord Lyon and housed the Office of Director of Chancery until its abolition in 1928.


Accommodations near New Register House

View more accommodations near New Register House

Nearby Tours & activities