Waverley Bridge

Musselburgh, United Kingdom

Waverley Bridge

Waverley Bridge is a road bridge in Edinburgh linking Market Street in the Old Town with Princes Street in the New Town. The bridge forms part of the roof of Edinburgh Waverley station and marks the eastern boundary of Princes Street Gardens. The current bridge was built between 1894 and 1896 by Blyth and Westland. The bridge is Category A listed.


Accommodations near Waverley Bridge

View more accommodations near Waverley Bridge

Nearby Tours & activities