Sant'Anna di Palazzo

Naples, Italy

Sant'Anna di Palazzo

Sant'Anna di Palazzo (or church of the Rosario di Palazzo) is a church in the quartiere of San Ferdinando in Naples, Italy.

After the victory at the Lepanto, this church and Santa Maria della Vittoria in Naples were erected and dedicated to the Madonna del Rosario, whose devotion was felt to have contributed to the success at the battle. In 1572, Michele Lauro offered the Dominicans this land for construction of a church. In this time, this zone was exterior to the walls and less populated.



Accommodations near Sant'Anna di Palazzo

View more options near Sant'Anna di Palazzo0

Nearby Tours & Activities