Cathedral Church of the Redemption

New Delhi, India

Cathedral Church of the Redemption

Cathedral Church of the Redemption, also known as the Viceroy Church, is a church in New Delhi, India, that was built between 1927 and 1931. The church is located east of Parliament House and Rashtrapati Bhavan, formerly Viceroy House, which was used by then British Viceroy. The Cathedral Church of the Redemption India, is a part of the Delhi diocese of the Church of North India (CNI)

The Church derives its name from Palladio's Church of Il Redentore in Venice.



Accommodations near Cathedral Church of the Redemption

View more options near Cathedral Church of the Redemption0

Nearby Tours & Activities