A bust of John McDonogh was installed in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States in 1938, as part of the Federal Art Project. It was created by Angela Gregory, a New Orleans native, and was erected at what was designated "McDonogh Place", a small park in Uptown New Orleans at St. Charles Avenue and Toledano Street. In 1958, it was moved to Duncan Plaza by the new City Hall. The artwork was surveyed by the Smithsonian Institution's "Save Outdoor Sculpture!" program in 1993.