New Lots Reformed Church and Cemetery

New York City, United States

New Lots Reformed Church and Cemetery

New Lots Reformed Church and Cemetery is a historic Dutch Reformed church and cemetery at 630 New Lots Avenue in East New York, Brooklyn, New York. It was built in 1823–1824 and is a small, rectangular wood-frame building sheathed in clapboard. It has a pitched gable roof and sits on a rough stone foundation. Adjacent to the church is the cemetery divided into two sections. The older section dates to the 17th century and includes burials of Revolutionary War soldiers and slaves. The present cemetery was established in 1841.

It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1983.



Accommodations near New Lots Reformed Church and Cemetery

View more options near New Lots Reformed Church and Cemetery0

Nearby Tours & Activities