145 George Street, The Rocks is a heritage-listed duty-free store complex and former retail building and residence located at 145 George Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was built in 1892. It is also known as Currently part of Duty Free Store complex. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.