The Firestone Building is a historic building constructed in 1929 in downtown Orlando. It was designed by Tampa architectural firm Francis J. Kennard & Son. Located at 578 North Orange Avenue, it was built for Harvey Firestone's Firestone Tire and Rubber Company. It was used by the company until the late 1977 and then rented out. Recently it has housed a namesake club.