Old Orange County Courthouse (Florida)

Orlando, United States

Old Orange County Courthouse (Florida)

The old Orange County Courthouse, located in Orlando, Florida, United States, serves as the home of the Historical Society of Central Florida and the Orange County Regional History Center. Constructed in 1927, the Courthouse stands in the vicinity of a number of previous judicial buildings. An earlier courthouse was built in 1892 and demolished in 1957. A Courthouse Annex was also constructed in 1960 which was demolished in 1998 because of asbestos.


Accommodations near Old Orange County Courthouse (Florida)

View more accommodations near Old Orange County Courthouse (Florida)

Nearby Tours & activities