The Embassy of the Republic of Turkey in Ottawa (Turkish: Türkiye Cumhuriyeti Ottava Büyükelçiliği) is Turkey's diplomatic mission to Canada. It is housed in a sprawling Tudor style manor located at 197 Wurtemberg Street overlooking the Rideau River. The building was built by Fisheries Commissioner William F. Whitcher in about 1869. In 1888 it was expanded and housed the Ottawa Children's Hospital, and remained a hospital until 1908. In 1953 it became home to the Turkish embassy.