Ottershaw is a village in the Runnymede district of Surrey, England about 20 miles to the south-west of London. It is in the mixed rural and suburban Foxhills ward and is part of the ecclesiastical parish of Ottershaw first established as a chapelry in 1865 in what was part of the parish of Addlestone, itself then a new parish. It became a parish in its own right in 1871. It is outside of and adjoins the M25 motorway's circuit of London.
Adjoining settlements are West Byfleet, Woodham, Addlestone and Chertsey.