Arna Church (Norwegian: Arna kirke) is a parish church of the Church of Norway in Bergen Municipality in Vestland county, Norway. It is located in the village of Indre Arna. It is one of two churches in the Arna parish which is part of the Åsane prosti (deanery) in the Diocese of Bjørgvin. The white, stone church was built in a long church style in 1864 using designs by the architect Frederik Hannibal Stockfleth. The church seats about 280 people.