Corning Armory, since 1977 home to the Corning YMCA, is a historic National Guard armory building located at Corning in Steuben County, New York. It was designed by architect William Haugaard. The historic, main block of the armory is a T-shaped Gothic Revival edifice with terra cotta trim constructed in 1934. The front portion, the former administration building, is a two-story, seven-bay structure flanked by two one-and-a-half-story wings. The rear section is the former drill shed.