Church of San Cataldo

Palermo, Italy

Church of San Cataldo

9.0

link http://www.arcidiocesi.palermo.it/

The Church of San Cataldo is a Catholic church located at Piazza Bellini in central Palermo, Sicily, Italy. Erected in 1154 as a notable example of the Arab-Norman architecture which flourished in Sicily under Norman rule on the island, the church is annexed to that of Santa Maria dell'Ammiraglio. Since the 1930s, it belongs to the Order of the Holy Sepulchre.


Accommodations near Church of San Cataldo

View more accommodations near Church of San Cataldo

Nearby Tours & activities