Pargolovo, Russia

Travel to Pargolovo

Pargolovo (Russian: Па́рголово, Finnish: Parkala) is a municipal settlement in the Vyborgsky District of Saint Petersburg, Russia. Until the late 20th century, it was the city's northern suburb. The name derives from Parkola, a Karelian placename. Its population in 2010 was 15,852.

Pargolovo was a family seat of the junior line of the Counts Shuvalov, starting with Peter Ivanovich Shuvalov who received the Pargolovo manor from Empress Elizabeth in 1746. His Baroque palace was rebuilt by Stepan Krichinsky (1874-1923) as a Neoclassical villa for the estate's last owner, Count Illarion Ivanovich Vorontsov-Dashkov. A smaller palace, designed by Harald Julius von Bosse, dates from the mid-19th century.



Accommodations in Pargolovo

There are 37 options for staying in Pargolovo.
Check out the deals we offer for lodging in Pargolovo.


Pargolovo Tours & Activities