Saint-Germain Cemetery

Paris, France

Saint-Germain Cemetery

The Saint-Germain Cemetery (cimeti猫re Saint-Germain) or Saint-Pierre Cemetery (cimeti猫re Saint-Pierre) was a rectangular cemetery in Paris, first attested in 1259 and used by Protestants from 1598 to 1604 onwards. It was sited in the north-west corner of the former rue Taranne and rue des Saints-P猫res, alongside the chapelle des Saint-P猫res (on the site now occupied by square de la Charit茅 at 186 boulevard Saint-Germain. It measured 27 toise by 8 toise (54 m by 16 m). Its site is now covered by Square Taras-Chevtchenko.




Accommodations near Saint-Germain Cemetery

View more accommodations near Saint-Germain Cemetery

Nearby Tours & activities