Sainte-Trinité, Paris

Paris, France

Sainte-Trinité, Paris

The Église de la Sainte-Trinité is a Roman Catholic church located in the 9th arrondissement of Paris. The church is a building of the Second Empire period, built between 1861 and 1867 at a cost of almost 5 million francs.

La Trinité, as it is known, was designed by Théodore Ballu as part of the beautification and reorganization of Paris under Baron Haussmann. Exterior figures of Faith, Hope, and Charity on the church were sculpted by Eugène-Louis Lequesne. The 93 meter-long church has a bell tower 63 metres high topped by a dome. The choir is ten steps higher than the nave and surrounded by an ambulatory. Also named after it are the rue de La Trinité and the square de La Trinité.

Thumbnail image credited to Additional info


Accommodations near Sainte-Trinité, Paris

View more options near Sainte-Trinité, Paris0

Nearby Tours & Activities