St Peter’s Church, Parwich is a Grade II* listed parish church in the Church of England in Parwich, Derbyshire.
The medieval church was demolished and the current building of Coxbench stone erected between 1872 and 1873 by Henry Isaac Stevens and Frederick Josias Robinson, funded by Sir Thomas William Evans. It was opened on 17 October 1873. The carving was executed by Harry Hems, sculptor of Exeter, and the contractor was W.H. and J. Slater of Derby.