Phra Pradaeng (Thai: พระประแดง, pronounced [pʰráʔ prā.dɛ̄ːŋ]) is a district (amphoe) of Samut Prakan Province in Thailand.
Phra Pradeang was the original center of the area south of Bangkok near the mouth of the Chao Phraya River. Originally named Nakhon Khuan Khan (นครเขื่อนขันธ์), it was settled by Mon people. In 1815, King Rama II built the Pom Phlaeng Faifa Fort at the river's bend. The fort is now a small park and is accessible to visitors.