All Saints Church, Vange

Pitsea, United Kingdom

All Saints Church, Vange

All Saints Church, Vange, is a redundant Anglican church in the former village of Vange, now part of the town of Basildon, Essex, England. It is recorded in the National Heritage List for England as a designated Grade II* listed building, and is under the care of the Churches Conservation Trust. The church stands to the south of the town of Basildon, just north of the A13 road.

All Saints church in London Road, Vange, is thought to date from around 1328 and believed to be the oldest surviving church in Basildon, and additions have been made since that time. The last major change was in 1837 when the west wall was rebuilt and a gallery was added, In the late 1890s the church underwent a further restoration which was completed in May 1896. In 1890 the box pews were replaced by benches.



Accommodations near All Saints Church, Vange

View more options near All Saints Church, Vange0

Nearby Tours & Activities