Clapp/Langley/Crawford Complex

Pittsburgh, United States

Clapp/Langley/Crawford Complex

The Clapp/Langley/Crawford halls complex (often referred to as CLC), comprises three inter-connected buildings (Clapp, Langley, and Crawford Halls) and the Life Science Annex that house the Department of Biological Science and the Department of Neuroscience at the University of Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States.

George Hubbard Clapp Hall is a contributing property to the Schenley Farms National Historic District.[1][2] The six-story Gothic Revival structure, designed by Trautwein & Howard, was completed in 1956 and serves as the primary facility of the University of Pittsburgh Department of Biological Sciences. It contains laboratories, classrooms, a greenhouse, and an amphitheater-style lecture hall with 404 seats.



Accommodations near Clapp/Langley/Crawford Complex

View more options near Clapp/Langley/Crawford Complex0

Nearby Tours & Activities