Walker-Ewing-Glass Log House

Pittsburgh, United States

Walker-Ewing-Glass Log House

The Walker-Ewing-Glass Log House is a log house located on Pinkerton Run Road in Settler's Cabin Park, North Fayette Township, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania. It may have been built in the 1780s by a man named John Henry. In 1785, Isaac and Gabriel Walker acquired the land, and Gabriel built the nearby Walker-Ewing Log House around the same time. The Walker-Ewing-Glass Log House was added to the List of Pittsburgh History and Landmarks Foundation Historic Landmarks in 1970.



Accommodations near Walker-Ewing-Glass Log House

View more options near Walker-Ewing-Glass Log House

Nearby Tours & activities