Vinohrady tram depot

Prague, Czech Republic

Vinohrady tram depot

Vinohrady tram depot (Czech: Vozovna Královské Vinohrady) is a former tram and trolleybus depot at Vinohrady that was part of the Prague tram network from 1897. The last Prague trolley bus left from here in 1972.

The trams started in Prague with the horse drawn network extending to Vinohrady in 1883. In 1891 electrification was gradually introduced. The line from Vinohrady to Prague had 15 stations in a route that was less than six kilometres long. The unification of the trams into one company was not complete until the twentieth century and electrification was complete in 1905.



Accommodations near Vinohrady tram depot

View more options near Vinohrady tram depot0

Nearby Tours & Activities